Got back my report book today..
Lol.
Not as good as i expect it to be , but well, i improved somehw (:
Its smtg to cheer about !
CHEERS !
Bridging programme is so freaking boring.
Maths lesson are also oh-so-boring nowadays.
Hahahah ~ chem? Forget it. -.-
Im feeling so lethargic in class nowadays.
Deprived of sleep. Due to watching too many shows le.
Hahahah ~ ouppps x:
My lappy de keyboard is like so loose.
Shit. I think i used too much le. ):
Nevermind. I wanna get an iMac.
Dreams are all i have now.
Hahahah.
Dance is getting nice. (:
Well, its nice to be a senior.
The feeling of able to command.
Hahaah, well, preparation for the camp is getting so..
Schedules are tied & limited com members.
Gee, nevermind. JIAYOU!
Hip-hop makes me feel alive!
ohya, not to forget. new comers. -_-
Gee. I dint expect that the newcomer is the one who used to criticize dance.
Guess, i shant procrastinate anymore and start accepting things.
Darn. (:
I have no heart anymore.
The unrealistic dreams ; fantasy i have,
its time to end them.
I entrust the heart that u dug out with u (:
No comments:
Post a Comment